I was extreme fortunate to receive a sample for TanOrganic Original Self Tan to try out. TanOrganic is a multi award winning oil.
At first I was not sure if I wanted to try out a Self tan. Let me explain, I only once before tried self tan…….. and that feels like a lifetime ago. I was still at school and well embarrassing enough it left me orange which is not the colour you looking for when you apply self tan.
As technology has changed so much I thought I sure I will be safe, I also did some research.
TanOrganic is the world’s first self tanning oil, which is made with a unique blend of 8 different plant oils including Borage seed oil, Argan oil and Orange peel oil. TanOrganic’s Self-Tanning Oil has a subtle citrus fragrance with a hint of rose. It adds a natural bronzed effect to the skin.
- Streak Free Tan.
- Perfect Fade due to its nourishing moisturising qualities.
- No perfume or fragrance and especially no “fake tan” smell.
- No paraben’s, toxic preservatives or artificial drying agents.
- Ingredients are 99.6% natural ingredients.
- The world’s first and only Eco-certified self-tanning brand.
- Ethically made, Environmentally Friendly & PETA approved
Well I was on leave so I through this will be best time as the skeptic in me believe if it did not work I have some time……..
Well I got over to trying out the Self Tan, the sample kit contained:
- Exfoliating Glove ( R249)
- Luxury Mitt (R159)
- 30ml Self Tan (R599 for 100ml)
I used the Exfoliating Glove to exfoliate my legs, arms, chest and back, my skin felt so smooth afterward. I then slipped on the Luxury Mitt and sprayed the Self Tan on the mitt and started applying in circle motion over my skin. The fragrance of the self tan reminded me of being on the beach, subtle rose and citrus fragrance. Within a hour I could see the colour changing. The next morning I definitely had a lovely glow and now I was rid of that milky glow that is my signature look.
I reapplied the self tan two days later as I wanted to just deepen the glow a little, I could not stop looking I was amazed at the result, it felt just like when you have a new haircut and you do not recognise yourself when you walk past a mirror. I am truly impressed with the result.
My findings, is that this product is so easy to apply and it left my skin with a natural glow.
Online Stockist of TanOrganics
- Beauty Worx
- Faithful to nature – When I register on the website to receive Faithful to nature newsletter I was rewarded with a R100 voucher which I will be using to purchase my TanOrganic refill
Disclaimer: Although being sponsored it did not alter my views in anyway